Your Dream & Strategy
Our Experience & Commitment
We support PMI, Startup, M&A and Turnaround of your cross-border business in the United States
HGMI supports your U.S. subsidiary companies in finding true issues and in involving your team members and other related parties to solve the issues.
HGMI offers a consultant/adviser, Chief Restructuring/Strategic Officer, or an external Board Member to assist in development and implementation of strategic plans for the realization of synergies, the improvement of profitability, the post-merger integration(PMI), the retention of key staff, and the divestiture/exit.
The supports are provided in various forms including coaching to the top management of the U.S. subsidiaries, advisory services for M&A/PMI, and hands-on management services for turnaround, but the common principles and method are based on the cultural transformation of your cross-border business.
Example of services:
- Coaching and advisory services for the top management of the U.S. subsidiaries
- Assessment of governance of the U.S. subsidiaries
- Objective analysis/reporting to HQ's in foreign countries
- Advisory services for U.S. cross-boarder M&As and PMI (Post Merger Integration) after the M&As
- Hands-on daily management to promote M&A/PMI activities
- Hands-on daily management services to turnaround U.S. subsidiaries by sending "Pinch-Hitter Management Team"
- Planning and implementing restructuring
- Value up and pre-sale positioning
- Cultural diagnostic and assessment of Organizational Value/Vision/Mission , and Assessment of expected behaviors.
- Training for leaders and members
- Workshops for aligning organizational value/vision/mission with expected behaviors with value and sense of purposes of organizational members.
HGMI consultants are the real veterans who have led and managed a cross-border M&A, PMI, Turnaround and Startup as CEO, HR Director, or President of the U.S. companies. Only such veterans can find root causes and provide true solutions.
HGMI consultants are the leaders with experiences and knowledge of leading companies. Only such leaders’ advice is to influence and involve people to solve the issues.
HGMI provides holistic advice, well-balanced between risk and priority, by analyzing every aspect of the issues from finance, HR, legal, IT to Tax.
HGMI consultants’ cross-cultural management skills enable their advice and solutions effective in the conflict caused by the cultural differences after cross-border M&A.
Our Team Members
All of our senior consultants are the real veterans who have led and managed a cross-border M&A, PMI, Turnaround and Startup as CEO, COO, HR Director, or Business Development Director of the U.S. companies.
Our experiences cover all the industries from pharmaceutical, food service, manufacturing, chain-stores, research, apparel, e-commerce, chemical, energy, lease, finance, to franchise businesses.
Mike A Indivero - HR, Organization, Change Management, Restructuring, Turnaround, Cross-border M&A, PMI, Multi-cultural management
Tatiana Kugler - Change management, Organizational and industrial psychology, Cross-border PMI, Organizational cultural assessment/transformation,
Matthew McGowan - Multi-unit operations, Change management, Franchise business, Multi-cultural management, PMI, Startup
Takeshi Yamakawa - Turnaround, Startup, PMI, Cross-border M&A, Organization, Business strategy, Global integration, Multi-cultural management