Your Dream & Strategy
Our Experience & Commitment
We support PMI, Startup, M&A and Turnaround of your cross-border business in the United States
HGMI supports M&A, PMI, Turnaround, and Startup in the United States by Cultural Transformation of your cross-border business.
- Assessment & Advisory services for the U.S. subsidiaries
- Objective analysis/reporting to HQ's in foreign countries
- Advisory services for U.S. cross-boarder M&As and PMI (Post Merger Integration) after the M&As
- Hands-on daily management to promote M&A/PMI activities
- Hands-on daily management services to turnaround U.S. subsidiaries by sending "Pinch-Hitter Management Team"
- Cultural diagnostic and assessment of Organizational Value/Vision/Mission , and Assessment of expected behaviors.
- Training for leaders and members
- Workshops for aligning organizational value/vision/mission with expected behaviors with value and sense of purposes of organizational members.
Our Team Members
All of our senior consultants are the real veterans who have led and managed a cross-boarder M&A, PMI, Turnaround and Startup as CEO, COO, HR Director, or Business Development Director of the U.S. companies. Our experiences cover all the industries from pharmaceutical, food service, manufacturing, chain-stores, research, apparel, e-commerce, chemical, energy, lease, finance, to franchise businesses.
Mike A Indivero - HR, Organization, Change Management, Restructuring, Turnaround, Cross-border M&A, PMI, Multi-cultural management
Tatiana Kugler - Change management, Organizational and industrial psychology, Cross-border PMI, Organizational cultural assessment/transformation,
Matthew McGowan - Multi-unit operations, Change management, Franchise business, Multi-cultural management, PMI, Startup
Takeshi Yamakawa - Turnaround, Startup, PMI, Cross-border M&A, Organization, Business strategy, Global integration, Multi-cultural management
Horizon GMI USA, INC
New York, USA
747 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10017